- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
Designed in 3 adult sizes, these crochet mittens will keep your fingers warm. Checkered Mittens by Erangi Udeshika are warm and cozy and you can make them in colors to match your coat perfectly..and while everyone around you had cold hands, not you! Make several pair for gifts and have fun while crocheting this pattern!
Crochet Mittens Free Pattern
Cuff to fingertip = 8.5
Width of palm = 3.75
Cuff to fingertip = 9.25
Width of palm = 4.5
Cuff to fingertip = 10”
Width of palm = 5.5”
Materials (I used)
(C1) Red Heart Soft – Navy (Approx: 100 yards).
(C2) Red Heart Soft – White (Approx: 50 yards).
I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern:Crochet Mittens Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.