- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
Designed in 3 adult sizes, these crochet mittens will keep your fingers warm. Checkered Mittens by Erangi Udeshika are warm and cozy and you can make them in colors to match your coat perfectly..and while everyone around you had cold hands, not you! Make several pair for gifts and have fun while crocheting this pattern!
Crochet Mittens Free Pattern
Cuff to fingertip = 8.5
Width of palm = 3.75
Cuff to fingertip = 9.25
Width of palm = 4.5
Cuff to fingertip = 10”
Width of palm = 5.5”
Materials (I used)
(C1) Red Heart Soft – Navy (Approx: 100 yards).
(C2) Red Heart Soft – White (Approx: 50 yards).
I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern:Crochet Mittens Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.