- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- Most Adorable Crochet Hedgehog Pincushion Pattern
- Easy Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern With Beautiful Spirals
Don’t you just love the little cute hearts in this pattern? Take cuddling to a whole new level with The Sweetheart Baby Blanket of The Patchwork Heart. Based on THIS baby blanket pattern made using the V stitch stripes (which , by the way is a beautiful stitch that creates the fabulous effect of tiny hearts in rows) is a very easy pattern that grows very fast and it is wonderful and easy for mindless crochet. Such a great baby blanket to crochet while watching TV!
Sweetheart Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
I have used
Stylecraft Bambino and a 4mm hook.
This yarn has a very special look and feel.
I used 2 x 100g balls of 6 colours for my large blanket,
which measured 120cm square and there was enough leftover
to make a baby blanket 55cm square.
More mindless crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Sweetheart Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The Patchwork Heart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.