- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
Love crochet patterns you can take with you wherever you go? This beautiful baby blanket is really easy to make and it’s also perfect for when you’re on the go and traveling. Whether you’re taking a train, a plane or an automobile, Sweet Pea Preemie Blanket by Sara Duggan it’s an easy pattern to make when you”re traveling.
Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket
Crochet Hook I (5.5 mm)
Red Heart Worsted Weight Medium in Soft White  (1 skein 7 ounces/ 198 grams)
Tapestry needle for sewing ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST