- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
Love crochet patterns you can take with you wherever you go? This beautiful baby blanket is really easy to make and it’s also perfect for when you’re on the go and traveling. Whether you’re taking a train, a plane or an automobile, Sweet Pea Preemie Blanket by Sara Duggan it’s an easy pattern to make when you”re traveling.
Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket
Crochet Hook I (5.5 mm)
Red Heart Worsted Weight Medium in Soft White  (1 skein 7 ounces/ 198 grams)
Tapestry needle for sewing ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST