- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
Love crochet patterns you can take with you wherever you go? This beautiful baby blanket is really easy to make and it’s also perfect for when you’re on the go and traveling. Whether you’re taking a train, a plane or an automobile, Sweet Pea Preemie Blanket by Sara Duggan it’s an easy pattern to make when you”re traveling.
Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket
Crochet Hook I (5.5 mm)
Red Heart Worsted Weight Medium in Soft White  (1 skein 7 ounces/ 198 grams)
Tapestry needle for sewing ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST