- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
The color changes of the yarn make this blanket simply stunning! This 2 skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is such an easy pattern because you repeat the same row over and over for the body of the blanket. Baby blankets are always great projects especially those you crochet to just relax.If you’re looking for a car project or for a baby blanket to crochet while watching TV , this gender neutral baby blanket pattern is an easy choice.
2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre (100% acrylic; 482 yards 440 meters/283 grams): #3969 Violet, 1 skein (MC), Red Heart Soft (100% acrylic; 256 yards 234 meters/141 grams): #3720 Lavender, 1 skein (CC)
Hook: I/9 (5.5mm)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 29″ square
More mindless crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Amanda Saladin.
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.