- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
The color changes of the yarn make this blanket simply stunning! This 2 skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is such an easy pattern because you repeat the same row over and over for the body of the blanket. Baby blankets are always great projects especially those you crochet to just relax.If you’re looking for a car project or for a baby blanket to crochet while watching TV , this gender neutral baby blanket pattern is an easy choice.
2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre (100% acrylic; 482 yards 440 meters/283 grams): #3969 Violet, 1 skein (MC), Red Heart Soft (100% acrylic; 256 yards 234 meters/141 grams): #3720 Lavender, 1 skein (CC)
Hook: I/9 (5.5mm)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 29″ square
More mindless crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Amanda Saladin.
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.