- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
Stylish and colourful, this triangle-shaped crochet shawl is a great accessory particularly for chilly summer days, for a beach party outfit, or a great gift! Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl by Hayley Joanne Robinson made using the Tunisian Simple Stitch emphasizes the colour changes of the yarn to make a unique, colorful triangle shawl.
Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
This shawl is a stylish and colourful accessory for those chilly days. It uses 1.5 Caron Cakes or just 1 Caron Big Cake, and the pattern is so straightforward that it doesn’t even fill an A4 page!
The Tunisian Simple Stitch emphasises the colour changes of the yarn, so all you need to do is make a simple asymmetric triangle, worked by increasing one stitch every other row along the left side of the shawl.
Longest Side = 178cm/70 inches
Middle Side = 162.5cm/64 inches
Shortest Side = 76.25cm/30 inches
8.0mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
Approximately 525 yards of Self-Striping Aran Yarn
Stitch Markers to help keep count of number of stitches in longest rows
You will need to be familiar with using the Tunisian Full Stitch as an increase technique.
More triangle crochet shawl free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern at: Hayley Joanne Robinson
Thanks to Hayley Joanne Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.