- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
This shawl is all about having fun! Using two color changing yarncakes will make playing with color really easy
Cakes Two to Tango by Gwen Kok crochets up into an airy, yet cozy, shawl that’s perfect for gift giving year round. The stitch pattern is easy and repetitive and perfect for beginners.
Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Free Pattern
I’ve used Katia Spring Rainbow cakes, but you can divide a Scheepjes Whirl into two, if you’re handy with a kitchen scale as well. It will be a bit smaller if you do, as the yardage of the Katia Cakes are 600 meters each and a Whirl is 1000m.
This shawl is easily adaptable in size, want it smaller, stop at the desired length and width, want it bigger, keep going until you run out of yarn!
You May Also Like:
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gwen Kok
Thanks to Gwen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.