- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
What a gorgeous looking stitch pattern for a beautiful prayer shawl or maybe for a stunning baby blanket! Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern by MyPicot comes with a diagram and step by step instructions. Directions given on the pattern’s page recommend using a soft yarn and the size of hook larger than the size that you typically use to get your project to look the same.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.