- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
One evening is probably enough to begin and finish this modern gorgeous crochet scarf. This is such a simple pattern, but the result is beautiful! Desert Winds Triangle Scarf by Jess Coppom is quick to make up, so you have a finished scarf in no time. Fast and easy, this is one lovely and super-simple pattern you will definitely be using again and again.
Crochet Triangle Scarf
Sizes: One size: 70” x 14” at widest triangle points
• Caron Cakes – 1 skein “Buttercream” or approx. 315 yards worsted weight yarn
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch marker
• Size H [5 mm] crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Crochet Triangle Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.