- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
One evening is probably enough to begin and finish this modern gorgeous crochet scarf. This is such a simple pattern, but the result is beautiful! Desert Winds Triangle Scarf by Jess Coppom is quick to make up, so you have a finished scarf in no time. Fast and easy, this is one lovely and super-simple pattern you will definitely be using again and again.
Crochet Triangle Scarf
Sizes: One size: 70” x 14” at widest triangle points
• Caron Cakes – 1 skein “Buttercream” or approx. 315 yards worsted weight yarn
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch marker
• Size H [5 mm] crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Crochet Triangle Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.