- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
Ever wondered how to crochet a simple rectangle? Here is a beautiful crochet rectangle blanket worked in the round that can be easily customized to any size you wish. The double crochet together stitches worked in the round create a very nice and interesting texture.
Wobbly Rectangles Blanket by Jennifer Uribe is a wonderful rectangular v-stitch blanket pattern which is perfect for your left over yarn or you could combine any colors you want to customize this blanket to match a specific decor! The pattern is so simple that you can make this blanket while watching TV and relaxing.
Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
3 skeins Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in 3 different colors (7 oz per skein)
– I used white, Spring Green, and Turqua
– J Hook (6.00 mm)
– Tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round .
Thanks to Jennifer Uribe for the article inspiration and featured image.