- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
This simple and lightweight blanket is the perfect pattern for beginning crocheters to use for their very first crocheted afghans.
Superbly Simple Baby Blanket by Heather C Gibbs is an easy pattern that works up quickly and is easy to memorize making it perfect for mindless crocheting in front of the TV. The beautiful and simple pattern is also a fabulous stash buster for using up odds and ends with a more lacy looking than a traditional granny-type pattern.
This simple crochet baby blanket is an easy to follow pattern great for beginning crocheters to use for their very first crocheted afghans.
Worked in double knit this lightweight blanket is easy to memorise making it a perfect pattern for relaxing hooky time! However you may use any yarn type and hook size of your choice with this pattern (it’s that simple) so no need to worry about meeting a specific gauge.
Make it a baby sized blanket, as shown, or go as big as you like by simply adding more rounds! The addition of a simple border finishes off the blanket nicely. This pattern is my new favourite go-to blanket; as it’s an easy pattern it works up quickly – what more could you ask for!?
You May Also Like
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…