- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Adorable Lacy Stitch Is A Big Hit!
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
This lovely moss stitch blanket pattern is such a fun pattern. Moss Stitch in a Square Blanket by Sarah Zimmerman works up real fast and it’s not complicated at all! If you’re familiar with Moss titch yu know that this is a really easy stitch. This projects is the perfect project for a beginner crocheter. You can watch TV or do anything else while crocheting this mindless blanket.
Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 or 2 balls of Caron Big Cakes yarn in color Jordan Almonds
Size H Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.