- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
This lovely moss stitch blanket pattern is such a fun pattern. Moss Stitch in a Square Blanket by Sarah Zimmerman works up real fast and it’s not complicated at all! If you’re familiar with Moss titch yu know that this is a really easy stitch. This projects is the perfect project for a beginner crocheter. You can watch TV or do anything else while crocheting this mindless blanket.
Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 or 2 balls of Caron Big Cakes yarn in color Jordan Almonds
Size H Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.