- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
This lovely moss stitch blanket pattern is such a fun pattern. Moss Stitch in a Square Blanket by Sarah Zimmerman works up real fast and it’s not complicated at all! If you’re familiar with Moss titch yu know that this is a really easy stitch. This projects is the perfect project for a beginner crocheter. You can watch TV or do anything else while crocheting this mindless blanket.
Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 or 2 balls of Caron Big Cakes yarn in color Jordan Almonds
Size H Crochet Hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Moss Stitch Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.