- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Long Crochet Vest
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
Crochet hexagon puff stitch pattern can be just as easy as granny squares.The video tutorial below is going to show how easy is to crochet a hexagon motif. Learn how to crochet the hexagons puff stitch and how to join these crochet hexagons. There are many different ways you can put these together even using up your extra scrap yarn.
You can use the same process to make a blanket any size, a scarf, shawl or afghan.
Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern
You can use different size yarn and crochet hooks with this project. The tutorial features a 4 ply yarn and a size I 5.5 millimeter crochet hook.
You may also like: How To Crochet Hexagons Together
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to make Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch