- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
With a fabulous texture and a delicate design, this blanket looks good in almost any yarn. All you need to do to prove this, is to grab your favorite yarn and start experimenting. Diagonal Bobbles Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Heidi Filbert is easy to follow and works up quickly. Get busy with your hook to create this great tummy time blanket.
Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn: I used 7 skeins of Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Holland. Find it here. Make sure all of the yarn you purchase is from the same dye lot. I needed to purchase additional yarn and the color difference is obvious. This blanket would look good in almost any yarn, so feel free to experiment.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Heidi Filbert for the article inspiration and featured image.