- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
It’s absolutely adorable! Your little one will prefer this jungle buddies baby blanket over any other. Why look for bedtime games for your baby when you have such a cool pattern at your fingertips? Jungle Friends by passionatecraft2 is cute and cuddly and such a great inspiration for children’s bedtime stories. This is more than just a blanket. It’s a great way to connect with your baby.
Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern
The pattern includes instruction on how to make these animals:
1. Lion 2. Monkey 3. Giraffe 4.Zebra 5.Tiger 6. Elephant
Instruction on how to make square and joining them into blanket.
The materials needed for this pattern are:
I used Stylecraft Special DK in Brown and beige each color, small amount of black and red.
Crochet hook size 3.5mm / US hook size E
Safety eyes 8mm or small black buttons.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Neji and Tijy for the article inspiration and featured image.