- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
This crochet stitch uses simple crochet techniques: chain stitch, single crochet and double crochet to create a 3D textured fabric with an amazing visual effect. The texture is unique and great for many crochet projects. Eye catching and fun, this Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch designed by MyPicot looks great in plain or color combinations and is perfect to create something pretty for family, friends and all your dear ones.
Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
See more beautiful crochet stitches HERE.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.