- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
This crochet stitch uses simple crochet techniques: chain stitch, single crochet and double crochet to create a 3D textured fabric with an amazing visual effect. The texture is unique and great for many crochet projects. Eye catching and fun, this Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch designed by MyPicot looks great in plain or color combinations and is perfect to create something pretty for family, friends and all your dear ones.
Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
See more beautiful crochet stitches HERE.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.