- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
This is a great little pattern for a fancy dishcloth or washcloth or a square in a 6X6 afghan! The texture is gorgeous, I do love the look of it.This Diagonal Box Stitch Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara looks like fun to put together and see all the geometric shapes it can make!
It should work for any number of rows which is the great thing about diagonally-worked squares like this; they can be made to pretty much any size. In the first half, you increase the number of shells in each row. In the second section, you decrease the number of shells in each row, at the same rate you increased. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.