- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- Curious Cat Free Crochet Pattern
Don’t you just love a colorful striped blanket? Baby Brights C2C Baby Blanket free crochet pattern designed by B.hooked Crochet uses alternating color changes to create diagonal stripes. Written instructions, color diagram and video instructions for both left-handed and right-handed crocheters are provided for this pattern . Corner to corner (C2C ) is such a fun technique and when you add the stripes in contrasting colours to the pixelated look you create a truly unique and customized to your own liking baby blanket.
C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For this project, we’ll use Paintbox Simply Aran yarn. It’s perfect for this colorful corner to corner baby blanket because it is available in so many different colors. The sky is the limit here!
To finish, you’ll need 9 skeins of Paintbox yarn. Five skeins should be your main color (shown in white here) and the remaining four skeins should be your contrast colors (one skein of each).
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.