- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- Easy Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern With Beautiful Spirals
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
Sweet, funky, retro, modern, bright, remarkable colors – this Rainbow Candy Diagonal Granny Stripe blanket has is all! These diagonal stripes are really interesting and in this choice of colors, the colors of a Candy cane , quickly becomes kid’s favorite. Treat your dear ones to a soft blanket of colorful candy stripes. The Rainbow Candy Diagonal Granny Stripe pattern by Zelna Olivier is great and it’s pretty easy to make.
This Diagonal Granny Stripe had to be square – this means to you keep on increasing on both sides until the outer edges of the triangle measure the length and width you wish your finished project to be. Then decrease on both sides until your last cluster. I used candy pink, fuschia, peach, red, lemon, lime, mint, jade, aqua, turquoise, blue, denim, lilac and purple for my colour stripes:
On the increase half I used white to separate the colour bands. A few rows before I started decreasing I introduced grey between the colour bands. Source: Rainbow Candy Diagonal Granny Stripe
This blanket is made of DK (8ply / light worsted weight) 100% Acrylic. The pattern looks really well in Aran (10ply / worsted weight) and Chunky (12 ply / rug) as well.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.