- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
This is a very pretty washcloth and it’s shaped like a star. Whether you choose to make it in solid, ombre or variegated yarn, or maybe you choose to make in 3 different colors, this crochet star dishcloth pattern makes great easy everyday dishcloths. Star Shaped Washcloth by Sara Sach can also be used as hot pad or pot holder or for wonderful house warming gifts.
If you follow the yarn recommendations you’ll have one of the best crochet washcloth pattern in your hands. This peaches and cream crochet dishcloth pattern is fast and easy to make so make a bunch and give them to family and friends.
Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern
Crochet Hook – H / 5.0 MM
Yarn – Cotton (4) 3 Colors or 2 Oz. Total
Red – C1, White – C2, Blue – C3
Crochet Washcloth Size: 10 X 10 Inches
You may also like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern.
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article inspiration and featured image.