- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
Want to learn a super cute and super simple crochet stitch? Check out the spectacular crochet banana stitch! You can use it for lots of crochet projects, from purses to baskets and shawls. This stitch truly looks like a bunch of banana, it’s so eye catching and creates a texture with an amazing visual effect. If you already know how to crochet the bullion stitch, you’ll find the banana stitch to be very easy to crochet. If you’re not familiar with the bullion stitch, don’t worry, the tutorial is very easy to follow and learn.
Crochet Banana Stitch
Here is the Crochet Banana Stitch close up video tutorial. For the details and written pattern (on the video) please watch the video tutorial below. In the process you will also learn how to crochet a super fun crochet banana stitch phone case. Enjoy!
Crochet Banana Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Chompu Handicrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.