- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- Genius Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Crochet Baby Boy Sweater Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
This crochet dishcloth free pattern is easy to crochet and uses pretty basic crochet stitches to obtain something that is both pretty and useful. Michelle’s Dishcloth by Michelle Stone is a pattern to use for washcloths as well as dishcloths. You can use it to make beautiful gifts for all your friends. Fun and easy to crochet, this pattern will great texture is great for cleaning dishes.
Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
With my pattern I am able to get 2 dishcloths out of 1 skein of lilly’s sugar’n cream. This pattern can be adjusted to make bigger or smaller. There is instructions on how to do this in the notes.
• 100% cotton yarn- I used Lily Sugar’n Cream
• 5mm(H) hook
• Yarn needle to weave in ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern.
Thanks to Michelle Stone for the article inspiration and featured image.