- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
This is a very pretty washcloth and it’s shaped like a star. Whether you choose to make it in solid, ombre or variegated yarn, or maybe you choose to make in 3 different colors, this crochet star dishcloth pattern makes great easy everyday dishcloths. Star Shaped Washcloth by Sara Sach can also be used as hot pad or pot holder or for wonderful house warming gifts.
If you follow the yarn recommendations you’ll have one of the best crochet washcloth pattern in your hands. This peaches and cream crochet dishcloth pattern is fast and easy to make so make a bunch and give them to family and friends.
Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern
Crochet Hook – H / 5.0 MM
Yarn – Cotton (4) 3 Colors or 2 Oz. Total
Red – C1, White – C2, Blue – C3
Crochet Washcloth Size: 10 X 10 Inches
You may also like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern.
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article inspiration and featured image.