- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
Bright, fast and functional, these dishcloths are just wonderful! They won’t stretch too much when wet, they not too large, and have a great scrubby texture. This Simple Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Claire Hickman Clemmons is a great and rewarding pattern for beginners. Lovely and easy to make, hopefully they will inspire you to make your own beautiful stack f colorful crochet dishcloths.
Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
1 ball of worsted cotton will make two
Size I hook
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Domestic Dash
Thanks to Claire Hickman Clemmons for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.