- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
Bright, fast and functional, these dishcloths are just wonderful! They won’t stretch too much when wet, they not too large, and have a great scrubby texture. This Simple Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Claire Hickman Clemmons is a great and rewarding pattern for beginners. Lovely and easy to make, hopefully they will inspire you to make your own beautiful stack f colorful crochet dishcloths.
Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
1 ball of worsted cotton will make two
Size I hook
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Domestic Dash
Thanks to Claire Hickman Clemmons for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.