- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
Learn how to make easy crochet flowers with this simple and easy to follow crochet flower tutorial. This flower is very beautiful. If you ever wanted to learn how to crochet a flat flower, this 8 petal crochet flower pattern is your answer. Flowers are a great way to express feelings and emotions. You can make really beautiful things and little gifts for everyone around you with this little pattern. From gift tags to flower cords or spectacular crochet flower blankets, you can make it all using this cute NotikaLand crochet flower. The pattern is quick and easy and looks really pretty.
Easy Crochet Flower Pattern
In this video tutorial i’m using yarns called ALIZE Cotton Gold (100g/3.53 Oz/330m/361yds) of Turkish origin. The hook is 4mm (or G/6 in USA size or 8 in Canada/UK size).
You May Also Like:
Easy Crochet Flower Pattern Video Tutorial
The written pattern for this Easy Crochet Flower Pattern is written on the video. So, please play the video to get the written pattern.
Thanks to NotikaLand crochet and knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!