- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
Learn how to make easy crochet flowers with this simple and easy to follow crochet flower tutorial. This flower is very beautiful. If you ever wanted to learn how to crochet a flat flower, this 8 petal crochet flower pattern is your answer. Flowers are a great way to express feelings and emotions. You can make really beautiful things and little gifts for everyone around you with this little pattern. From gift tags to flower cords or spectacular crochet flower blankets, you can make it all using this cute NotikaLand crochet flower. The pattern is quick and easy and looks really pretty.
Easy Crochet Flower Pattern
In this video tutorial i’m using yarns called ALIZE Cotton Gold (100g/3.53 Oz/330m/361yds) of Turkish origin. The hook is 4mm (or G/6 in USA size or 8 in Canada/UK size).
You May Also Like:
Easy Crochet Flower Pattern Video Tutorial
The written pattern for this Easy Crochet Flower Pattern is written on the video. So, please play the video to get the written pattern.
Thanks to NotikaLand crochet and knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!