- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
Being a couch potato is comfortable especially if you have the right a blanket to cover your lap. This 2-hour crochet blanket is super fast and easy to make and fits your lap perfectly without being too long and it’s very easy to hide in a basket when you’re not using it. 2-Hour Couch Potato by Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design) is an easy weekend throw free crochet pattern you can make at a relaxed pace. A crochet blanket you can complete in two hours is a great pattern to have on hand. This type of quick and easy pattern will help you enjoy even more your couch potato time. The stitches are very easy to do and the color scheme it’s so lovely.
Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn: Bernat Blanket BIG (Jumbo, 100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 32 yds/29 m) Colors: Grape, Vintage, Light Teal, Gray, Teal
Hook: 25 mm (U.S. U) hook
Scissors, Yarn Needle, Stitch Marker (optional)
26 inches wide, 56 inches long (5 balls of yarn) – 2 hours approximate crochet time
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rhondda Mol for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!