- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for the Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles & Babbles.
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.