- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for the Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles & Babbles.
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.