- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
Learn how to make a beautiful one hour crochet afghan that looks stunning and is quick and easy to do, even for a beginner crocheter. If you’ve never used the hand crochet method yet, hopefully this one hour crochet afghan pattern will look tempting enough for you to try.
The featured blanket is made using Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Active yarn, in the color dark gray and #6 Super Bulky Yarn, three strands at one time as if they’re one strand just to make it thicker. Learn how to hand crochet this one hour blanket using the single crochet stitches. All you’re going to need is yarn as you’re going to be using your hands as the crochet hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
One Hour Crochet Afghan Pattern
12 Skeins of Premier Yarns Debra Norville Serenity Active in Dark Grey
Approximately 53″ by 46″
Watch the How to Hand Crochet a Blanket in One Hour step by step video below to see how easy it’s done.
For more tips and to get the written pattern please visit the designer’s website—>Simply Maggie
Thanks to Maggie for the article inspiration and featured image.