- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- Precious Little Mice Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
This is a great graphic reference for basic advanced crochet stitches and a great crochet stitches guide for beginners. If you’ve been struggling learning how to crochet, you’ll love these simple and clear crochet stitches illustrations. They will help you immensely. Get over your frustration and impatience and follow these simple visual instructions to create beautiful crochet projects. This Stitch Overview courtesy of Ren’ s Fibre Art has also written instructions and corresponding crochet symbols. You’ll get clear illustrated instructions for the following crochet stitches:
(2) Slip Stitch
(3) Double Crochet
(4) Treble Crochet
(5) Half Treble
(6) Double Treble
(7) Treble Cluster
(8) Treble Popcorn
(9) Puff Stitch
(10) Front Post Treble
(11) Back Post Treble
(12) 3-Chain Picot
(13) Shells Fans
Check out the full list of illustrated crochet stitches and other interesting information at: Ren’s Fibre Art
Thanks to Renate for the article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.