- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
I love beautiful motifs dishcloth in my kitchen. They make me happy every morning when I wake up and starting the day in a great mood is awesome! This Heart Dishcloth / Blanket by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is simple and easy to make and can be used individually as a colorful dishcloth or combined to make a beautiful heart blanket. Add some lovey love to your home decor with this lovely heart motif square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.