- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
This hat is a very cute and super easy pattern that can be done by any busy working mom. Crochet time is a luxury for most working moms so… easy, quick and extremely cute patterns for kids are truly a real gift. If you really think about it, in today’s really busy world, they are a valuable gift for all of us. Like this extremely versatile and cute basic beanie free crochet pattern.
This Basic Earflap Beanie designed by Family Bugs is available in the following sizes: preemie, newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-28 months, 18-24 months, 3-10 years, preteen, teen, adult small, adult large.
Simple, basic earflap hat available in every single size. Using double crochet stitches, and a large hook (J), these hats work up very fast. Been used time and again by myself and many others with little to no problems with sizing, or confusion.
Feel free to sell any finished product created with these patterns (after all, I do it all the time, why shouldn’t you?)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Family Bugs Crochet
Thanks to Family Bugs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.