- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
If you’re looking for a stylish look this winter, you might like to know that it could be very easily achieved with this perfect crochet slouchy hat pattern. With a unique and great texture and feel, Wynn Slouch Hat free crochet pattern by Harlee Wentworth offers great elasticity to fit a variety of head sizes. The wavy ridges create a unique texture that really catches the eye.
Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern
Red Heart Soft Baby Steps in Elephant
Worsted Weight #4 ~ 105 gms, 190 yards
5.5 mm (US I-9)
13 single crochet and 15 rows = 4 inches
Teen/Adult = 21 to 23 head circumference
Circumference = 18.5 inches
Length = 9.25 inches
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern
Thanks to Harlee Wentworth for the article inspiration and featured image.