- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
You are going to have so much fun crocheting this adorable Easter bunny crochet pattern! Be prepared, because it will steal your heart really quickly. Simpleton the Rabbit designed by Craftbits (Shellie Wilson) is a bunny crochet pattern for Easter or just to create a cute kid’s toy. This free crochet bunny pattern makes a darling DIY Easter gift for yourself, your favorite baby or a dear friend.
Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
What you need
3 skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in color wheat for body
small amounts of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in color fisherman for tail, Red Heart Soft or other medium-weight yarn in green and deep sea for scarf
1 Pair of 16 MM safety eyes in silver (or color of choice)
size 8 (5 mm) crochet hook for body
size 6 (4 mm) crochet hook for scarf
DMC thread in antique white
gauge is not needed in project but using the hooks listed measures the doll at approx. 9 inches (sitting)
Check out the original source for this Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftbits
Thanks to Shellie Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.