- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
The waffle weave stitch is a textured stitch that mimics a waffle weave fabric. This Waffle Weave Stitch Baby Blanket by Deja Jetmir looks great in deep colors. This stitch is so beautiful and the texture is soft enough for a baby, it is warm and perfect for a baby blanket. The pattern is easy to customize for those who want a warm afghan.
This baby blanket is made with a sometimes hard to learn waffle weave stitch.
It’s actually a very easy stitch, but learning it from a book can be difficult, so I made a video and added a free pattern to get you going.
This pattern is easy to customize to any size bed.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Ever After
Thanks to Deja Jetmir for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.