- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- Fantastic One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
This fabulous 12 points star baby blanket converts easily to a bag you can use for weekend picnicking. Convertible Blanket Bag by Yarnspirations Design Studio is a totally adorable blanket combo made using the zig zag stitch. The pattern is easy and you can really make any version of a girl, boy or gender-neutral baby blanket your heart can dream up.
Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat® Pop!™ (5 oz/140 g; 280 yds/256 m)
Radical Botanical (84015) 3 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Yarnspirations Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.