- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
This fabulous 12 points star baby blanket converts easily to a bag you can use for weekend picnicking. Convertible Blanket Bag by Yarnspirations Design Studio is a totally adorable blanket combo made using the zig zag stitch. The pattern is easy and you can really make any version of a girl, boy or gender-neutral baby blanket your heart can dream up.
Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat® Pop!™ (5 oz/140 g; 280 yds/256 m)
Radical Botanical (84015) 3 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Yarnspirations Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.