- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
Larksfoot Stitch is a unique looking stitch and so very pretty and you will be surprised how easy this stitch is. This is another nice and creative pattern you can use to make different projects while taking long trips or while your in bed watching TV. For this pattern you’ll need a chain multiple of four. You’ll also need to know how to do the double crochet and chain stitch to be able to work this stitch. This stitch is great for baby blankets, blankets, scarves and afghans.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.