- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
Larksfoot Stitch is a unique looking stitch and so very pretty and you will be surprised how easy this stitch is. This is another nice and creative pattern you can use to make different projects while taking long trips or while your in bed watching TV. For this pattern you’ll need a chain multiple of four. You’ll also need to know how to do the double crochet and chain stitch to be able to work this stitch. This stitch is great for baby blankets, blankets, scarves and afghans.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.