- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- How To Make Different Crochet Shapes
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
When it comes to potholders, the ticker does really mean the better! This double thick potholder will keep you safe and will not let you get burned. It’s also really good looking and relatively easy to make. Follow the video tutorial on the next page and learn how-to make this beautiful double thick Shell Magic Crochet Potholder courtesy of Teresa Richardson.
NOTE: There will be two ways to start this potholder. You will choose which technique you are most comfortable working with.