- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
I went shopping yesterday and saw someone wearing a fabulous tote and I very much liked that bag. It looked classy and fun at the same time. So today, I looked for free tote patterns that are easy to make and look fabulous. Totes are practical, multifuctional and fun. They can be perfect for gym, for market, for work, for beach and even for stashing yarn in.
So here is, below, my selection of 3 very much admired crochet tote bags with free patterns.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1.Inga’s Häkelbeutel by Inga Joana Mertens- This bag is deep and promises to hold everything one could carry! You’ll need to make 16 crocheted squares which are then joined in an unusual shape, to make the bag. If you’re going to line the bag, see ho to do it here by using the same construction process as the actual bag uses.The pattern is in pdf downloadable format and make sure you read this errata after your download is done.
Image source: Inga
Image source: flickr
2 . Crochet bag by Lucy of Attic24 – Very cute bag and the shell edging at the top of the bag and the little flower makes it even cuter.
It has received much admiration when I jaunt about with it on my shoulder, and it has proven to be a very practical bag for stashing yarn in. Very Crochety indeed.
Image source: flickr
Image source: flickr.
3. Moroccan Market Tote by Tamara Kelly- This is a truly luxurious tote bag and fun with all the color changes.The pattern calls for stripes of different colors to make up the body of the bag, it’s straight forward and easy to do.
The Moroccan Market Tote features 7 bright colors, but could be made with just 3 skeins if you prefer to skip the stripes. As it’s written, less than 50 yards of each “stripe” color is used, so it could also be a great stash buster. But if you get a chance, I highly recommend the LB Collection Cotton Bamboo – it’s a joy to work with, and looks and feels amazing in the finished project!
Image source: Tamara
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.