- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Very Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
I am a huge fan of Susan Carlson and Felted Button patterns! They are always so beautiful and happy looking. Citrus Stripe Blanket by Susan Carlson works up quickly and so pretty. It can be easily adapted to any color scheme, with more or fewer or no stripes, to fit any home decor. This striped blanket pattern lends itself to easy scaling, and it affords a lot of freedom in terms of each stripe width. Perfect for a gift for anyone.
A colorful and happy fruit-striped blanket that can be worked up in any size you wish. Modify the colors to suit your style and decor! Want thinner or thicker stripes? Easy peasy. Want a blanket large enough for your bed? Easy peasy.
The pattern includes the yarn colors and amounts used for the sample blanket, stitch abbreviations, the multiples count for adjusting the size, a detailed written pattern and a color table to get your stripes in order.
Skill Level: Beginner (Source)
Thanks to Susan Carlson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.