- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
This is a lovely simple square to make. The Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square by From Home has a simple design that can look very different depending on color placement. This pattern is easy and fun to make and the fact that creates a whole new look every time you change up the color placement makes it even more fun.
I created this pattern with a desire to re-create a larksfoot stitch look; something I had been wanting to do for a while now.
I have included a picture tutorial to help with the placement of the long stitches. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to From Home for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.