- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This is a lovely simple square to make. The Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square by From Home has a simple design that can look very different depending on color placement. This pattern is easy and fun to make and the fact that creates a whole new look every time you change up the color placement makes it even more fun.
I created this pattern with a desire to re-create a larksfoot stitch look; something I had been wanting to do for a while now.
I have included a picture tutorial to help with the placement of the long stitches. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to From Home for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.