- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
This is a lovely simple square to make. The Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square by From Home has a simple design that can look very different depending on color placement. This pattern is easy and fun to make and the fact that creates a whole new look every time you change up the color placement makes it even more fun.
I created this pattern with a desire to re-create a larksfoot stitch look; something I had been wanting to do for a while now.
I have included a picture tutorial to help with the placement of the long stitches. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to From Home for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.