- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- Baby Hat And Booties Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
Looking for something different? This pattern is amazing and a big hit! It looks sophisticated and like it’s a work of art. The truth is that the Weaved Hotpad by Kimberly Langlois is actually simpler than you may think! This Trivet hotpad is crocheted in 3 pieces and then weaved together. Perfect for using scraps, this pattern is also great for making special gifts as you can color coordinate with the recipient’s kitchen colors.
2 colors of worsted weight cotton
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Langlois
Thanks to Kimberly Langlois for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.