- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- C2C Tiny Coffee Afghan Square
Looking for something different? This pattern is amazing and a big hit! It looks sophisticated and like it’s a work of art. The truth is that the Weaved Hotpad by Kimberly Langlois is actually simpler than you may think! This Trivet hotpad is crocheted in 3 pieces and then weaved together. Perfect for using scraps, this pattern is also great for making special gifts as you can color coordinate with the recipient’s kitchen colors.
2 colors of worsted weight cotton
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Langlois
Thanks to Kimberly Langlois for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.