- Colorful Crochet Blanket Pattern For Every Season
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
This Christmas blanket crochet pattern makes Christmas present for the entire year! Christmas Around the World by Elizabeth Mareno is a wonderful blanket which it’ll fill you with joy while you’re making it. The pattern with beautiful and not boring texture is made of lots of different new stitches .
Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
Materials for Original Blanket by Biz:
All yarn used was #4 Worsted Weight- Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn. The color provided is the name of
the color used:
10 oz- Red- Center poinsettia,
Christmas puddings, Santa
12 oz- Forest Green- Pines, Sheep,
Palm Trees, Wreaths
7 oz- Light Sage- Christmas Pickle
4 oz- Ocean- Stripes and
4 oz- Coffee- Christmas Puddings
5 oz- Brown- Pines, Stripes, Little
6 oz- Toasted Almond- Candle
Holders, Little Barns
3-4 oz- Gold- Candles, Stripes
24 oz- Linen- Candles, Sweater,
Christmas Puddings, Stripes, Sheep,
Angels, Wreaths, Santa, Christmas
6.5 oz- Medium Blue- Sweater,
2-3 oz- Peacock- Crackers/Banners
2-3 oz- Terra Cotta- Stripes,
2 oz- Light Peach- Crackers/Banners
2-3 oz- Black- Santa
4 oz- Graphite- Sweater
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!