- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Yoke Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- One Skein Crochet Mittens
Some people say that Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch looks a lot like a maple leaf. And they may be right! This very jazzy, beautiful crochet stitch is great for scarves, blankets or even for hats. Contrary to the sophisticated look, this is a really easy pattern. What I find really fascinating is that Teresa from Crochet Geek has video tutorials for both left and right handed crocheters and she is great in both versions. There’s also a piece of advice at around minute 1.15 that you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.