- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
Some people say that Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch looks a lot like a maple leaf. And they may be right! This very jazzy, beautiful crochet stitch is great for scarves, blankets or even for hats. Contrary to the sophisticated look, this is a really easy pattern. What I find really fascinating is that Teresa from Crochet Geek has video tutorials for both left and right handed crocheters and she is great in both versions. There’s also a piece of advice at around minute 1.15 that you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.