- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- Cute Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
How absolutely beautiful this unique granny square crochet square pattern is! It has the timeless appeal! Kinnedy Nichelle by Pam Knighton-Haener is a wonderful crochet pattern with absolutely endless color possibilities. The pattern is interesting enough to to keep you on your toes without being too complicated. There are so many different color placements to use to make the pattern unique and absolutely your own !
Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
Hook: 4.5 mm and 5.00 mm (gauge is not important)
Crochet Terms: US terminology throughout
Yarn Used: I Love This Cotton (Worsted Weight), 100% cotton
Colors Used: The colors used in the rounds of the pattern are for the square shown above. Photos used for stitch
placement instructions, are to help identify the stitch.
OPTION #1 A = Buttercup; B =Mint; C = Royalty; D = Ivory: E = Deep Teal
OPTION #2 A =Pewter; B = Tart Orange; C = Burnt Sienna; D = Olive: E = Taupe; F = Dove
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design.
Thanks to Pam Knighton-Haener for the article inspiration and featured image.