- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
Express your creativity through this beautiful dahlia crochet afghan bock. With a rich texture and vintage looking, The Darling Dahlia Square by Jen Tyler is a lovely afghan square that works up quickly once you get past the first one. This flower square makes the perfect colorful and elegant addition to any room.
Yarn: Elle Yarns Family Knit DK 100% Acrylic ( I love all the colours! )
Tension: Medium. If you tend to be a tight crocheter you might want to use a larger hook, like
a 4mm? Or a 4.50mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.