- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
Colorful and joyful, this little block is perfect to use for making a cheerful cushion or blanket. Fleur motif by Poppy & Bliss works great with lots of different brands of cotton yarn and it’s such a wonderful project for using scrap stash. This gorgeous little square is so much fun to make and if you’re patent enough to make a blanket or a bigger project using this pattern, you can be assured that it would be absolutely lovely.
What you’ll need:
8ply cotton in 2 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy & Bliss
Thanks to Michelle Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.