- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- Adorable Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
There are many methods to join afghan blocks. Some of them are faster, some are more elaborate. Chances are, you already have a favorite way to join granny squares and blocks and, in case you don’t yet, you can find some methods here. The tutorial featured in this article is going to teach you the Continuous Join CLUSTER Style, a tutorial brought to you by talented Margaret MacInnis. It is a good looking and very sturdy join, especially good for a large, heavy afghan.
Features a continuous no-hook out join for afghan blocks including instructions and links to equalizing, prepping blocks, and for alternate cluster types.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.