- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- Simply Spectacular Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
There are many methods to join afghan blocks. Some of them are faster, some are more elaborate. Chances are, you already have a favorite way to join granny squares and blocks and, in case you don’t yet, you can find some methods here. The tutorial featured in this article is going to teach you the Continuous Join CLUSTER Style, a tutorial brought to you by talented Margaret MacInnis. It is a good looking and very sturdy join, especially good for a large, heavy afghan.
Features a continuous no-hook out join for afghan blocks including instructions and links to equalizing, prepping blocks, and for alternate cluster types.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.