- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Colorful Square That Will Always Cheer You Up
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
There are many methods to join afghan blocks. Some of them are faster, some are more elaborate. Chances are, you already have a favorite way to join granny squares and blocks and, in case you don’t yet, you can find some methods here. The tutorial featured in this article is going to teach you the Continuous Join CLUSTER Style, a tutorial brought to you by talented Margaret MacInnis. It is a good looking and very sturdy join, especially good for a large, heavy afghan.
Features a continuous no-hook out join for afghan blocks including instructions and links to equalizing, prepping blocks, and for alternate cluster types.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.