- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST