- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST