- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST