- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Colorful Square That Will Always Cheer You Up
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST