- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
Anything vintage is designed to bring a nostalgic feeling and very possible childhood memories. Vintage Apron free crochet pattern by Jessie Rayot is a very pretty and colorful crochet apron pattern with stripe in holiday colors which give this apron a seasonal and happy look. If you want to achieve a different feeling, change the colors of the stripes to any colors you would like.
Vintage Crochet Apron Free Pattern
15” across top, 15” long
Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10, 100% mercerized cotton
White 0001 – 2 balls, 82 g
Natural/Gold 0229G – 1 ball, 20 g
Forest Green 0449 – 1 ball, 12 g
Victory Red 0494 – 1 ball 20 g
36 sts x 17 rows = 4” 10 cm in dc
More Awesome Vintage Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern at: JessieAtHome.
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.