- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
Anything vintage is designed to bring a nostalgic feeling and very possible childhood memories. Vintage Apron free crochet pattern by Jessie Rayot is a very pretty and colorful crochet apron pattern with stripe in holiday colors which give this apron a seasonal and happy look. If you want to achieve a different feeling, change the colors of the stripes to any colors you would like.
Vintage Crochet Apron Free Pattern
15” across top, 15” long
Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10, 100% mercerized cotton
White 0001 – 2 balls, 82 g
Natural/Gold 0229G – 1 ball, 20 g
Forest Green 0449 – 1 ball, 12 g
Victory Red 0494 – 1 ball 20 g
36 sts x 17 rows = 4” 10 cm in dc
More Awesome Vintage Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern at: JessieAtHome.
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.