- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
This gorgeous crochet circle blanket is simply a beauty! Light, airy and incredibly warm, Lotus Flower Blanket free crochet pattern by Hooked by Robin is an incredibly beautiful blanket pattern worked in the round that lies flat and has beautiful drape. o This bright and vibrant lotus blanket crochet pattern is amazing and very easy once you get into the rhythm.
Lotus Flower Circle Blanket – works best with a Whirl but any yarn will do!
Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern
You will need:
Yarn: Scheepjes Whirl or Scheepjes Our Tribe (available from Snufflebean Yarn)
Hook size: 4.5mm
More Beautiful Lotus Crochet Free Patterns
Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Video Tutorial
Check out the Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Free Pattern & Video Tutorial at: HookedbyRobin.
Thanks to Robin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.