- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
Learn to crochet the Floret Stitch with this easy to follow tutorial, courtesy of The Unraveled Mitten. Today’s featured stitch, the Floret Crochet Stitch is an easy textured stitch made up of double crochet and slip stitches. This is a fabulous crochet stitch to use for baby blankets with a lovely look and you’ll love that works up super quick.
The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
Worsted weight/#4 Yarn (I used Paton’s Canadiana in Gold
You May Also Like These Crochet Stitch Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.