- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
Learn to crochet the Floret Stitch with this easy to follow tutorial, courtesy of The Unraveled Mitten. Today’s featured stitch, the Floret Crochet Stitch is an easy textured stitch made up of double crochet and slip stitches. This is a fabulous crochet stitch to use for baby blankets with a lovely look and you’ll love that works up super quick.
The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
Worsted weight/#4 Yarn (I used Paton’s Canadiana in Gold
You May Also Like These Crochet Stitch Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.